>Schwerdtel proudly introduces the latest developement:
The Fully Automatic Case Packer CP100
Cartridges are transported automatically by the conveying chain into the formatting unit.
Optionally clipnozzles can be clipped onto the cartridges or standard nozzles can be added automatically.
Then the formatting unit is stacking the cartridges into the requested packing pattern.
The folded carton box is taken out of the magazine, erected automatically and fixed. Afterwards the stacked cartridges are pushed into the box, and the packed carton box is pulled automatically through the flap closing device and taping unit.
The box is tilt over to it´s bottom side and finally pushed out of the machine onto a conveyor system.
* For plastic or aluminium cartridges with 290 – 400 ml content
* Nozzle length max. 100mm (not for 400 ml cartridges applicable)
* Clipnozzle fitting station, max. 100 clipnozzles / min
* Integrated carton tape closer
* Carton magazine for approx. 120 carton cases
* Packing pattern 2×3, 2×4, 2×5, 2×6, 3×3, 3×4, 3×5, 3×6, 4×4, 4×5, 4×6, 5×5, 5×6
* All parts in contact with product are corrosion and wear resistant
* Working direction left – right
* Expected output: 100 cpm at a 4×6 packing pattern